With simply paper and creativity anyone can create art


Saturday, February 12, 2011

Win some Chipboard!

Do I have your attention??? Keep reading...




The Scrap That! Design Team is having a friendly team competition (and I really want to "beat" Tara because she's playing a little dirty, LOL). OK, so this is what you need to do...

1) Choose your favorite design from one of my February Loves Notes Kit Layouts HERE.

2) Write a post about it on your blog. We will be checking!!!

3) Include a link to your blog post on the Scrap That! blog HERE.

4) Leave a comment on the Scrap That! blog about my layout HERE. Bonus: you'll also be entered to win the draw for a Scrap That! kit too ($45 value!)

SO - If I win the competition with the most posts about my layouts, then I will draw for a Dusty Attic AND Tattered Angels chipboard combo prize pack. If I don't win, well then you're still entered in the draw for the Scrap That! kit (the draw will be made on Feb 20th). Now, help me be a little "pain" in the neck for Tara by sending your votes my way - she deserves it this time, LOL :)

If you're not already following my blog, I'd love you to.

Vicky




9 comments:

Sue said...

I have been a follower of yours for awhile...Here is the post about the LO I chose...Good Luck
http://dream67646.blogspot.com/2011/02/simply-paper-giveaway.html

Tara Orr said...

oh you naughty girl you!! I am NOT cheating - just making the game more interesting - LOL!! If anyone wants to see what Vicky is talking about - come see me at: http://eachmoment-onlyonce.blogspot.com (let's see how long this comment lasts before Vicky deletes it - LOL!)

Vicky Alberto said...

Not sure if I can post a comment on my own blog but don't bite Tara's Apple of Eden ploy to get you on her blog - there may just be a Trojan horse waiting for you :) LOL - she started it and even said all is fair in love and war to me! Kidding aside this has turned out to be a fun adventure.

Shona said...

you two are so funny hehe :) I did yours on my blog :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ava Gavloski said...

Vicky, I am on your team in the school yard adventure. You asked me first, so here \i am...smile
I really like your Carefree layout.
http://cottagerca.blogspot.com/

Nicole Doiron said...

I haven't been able to sleep ever since i got into this little 'squabble'... After my name is drawn tomorrow, i'll FINALLY be able to catch some much needed ZZzz's! I can't wait! hehehe ;-P

Anita G said...

Posted, posted, posted! Good luck!!

Shona said...

oooo I cant wait for the draw..tak about CANDY wow !!!!!!!!!!!