With simply paper and creativity anyone can create art


Sunday, October 30, 2011

My First Green Tara DT Post

Happy Halloween!
For my fist Green Tara post I am sharing this Halloween mask I made for my daughter this week. I simply used a child's black fabric (dollar store) mask and embellished it with the silver Green Tara products. It was a simple 15 minute project that made my 3 year old very happy. Since taking her to Cirque de Soleil she's been all over the mask thing, especially now with Halloween too.



Here is a close-up of the wonderful embellies. I just love pearl sprays and silk flowers with crystals.


Green Tara Products used :
Silk Flowers with Swarovski Crystal Centres
20cm Silver / Pearl Spray
Metal Swirls
Self Adhesive Trim-Metalic Silver
3mm Bead Garland-Silver

Thanks for stopping by today!



5 comments:

Jeni O'Connor said...

Vicky i can't believe something so breathtaking can be created in 15 min.
Simiply stunning. Love those products too.

Robin Shakoor said...

This looks like something from a beautiful masquerade ball..I see ball gowns and I hear music playing. Absolutely breathtaking my dear.

Eila Sandberg said...

Had to scoot over to Green Tara when I saw the heading of this post. Goodness gracious girl, it seems I'm longer overdue with a drumroll and souperdouper CONGRATS!! Had no idea Di G is the DT coordinator, nor that there are so many well-known ladies on the team! Unfortunately we don't have Green Tara in my country so I'm really out of circulation re news. What a super de luxe mask! absolutely gorgeous! bet your DD was the belle of the ball! xoxoxo

JJ Sobey said...

Wow! Aren't masks fun to work with? You've taken this one from 'meh' to 'stunning'. I bet your gal LOVED it!

Anonymous said...

order phentermine online buy phentermine online us - buy phentermine 37.5 mg