With simply paper and creativity anyone can create art


Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Little Angel (Pion Design/Green Tara)

Happy New Year! (I just can't stop saying it, LOL)

The papers I used for this layout are a mix of Pion Design "fairytale of spring" and "studio of memories" collections. The lace, purple gardenias and cherry blossom as well as a pink apple blossom (used as the middle of my handmade flower) are all beautiful Green Tara blooms. The handmade flower was designed to surround and blend with the pink Green Tara apple blossom in the middle. I will be doing a tutorial on this gigantic flower soon so stay tuned :) The bling is ZVA (thanks again to my friend Bonnie for custom ordering!). The title is a wonderful Dusty Attic piece - I will have more in my shop in just a few weeks.  The picture? That's my daughter when she was 9 months old in an egg prop. Thanks for stopping by today!

18 comments:

Bellaidea said...

Stunning page my friend!

Anonymous said...

Ooow WOW!!
I love your work!
What a sweet little girl you have!
Such a inspiration!
Jacky

Shona said...

this is just gorgeous Vicky! and what a great photo awwwwww

Unknown said...

Vicky this is great! She is so cute!!! and the page compliments her well!

Sandi Smith said...

Just beautiful...love the flower!

Tanya said...

This is gorgeous! I just found your blog, so glad I did. I'm your newest follower! :)

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous page, Vicky!! She's a doll!
Happy New Year!!!

Cindy Gay said...

Perfect background for this photo!

Audrey Frelx said...

Happy New Year to you, my friend!

Your layout is absolutely stunning, and what a little angel you have on the picture there! It's all soooooo adorable!

Di Garling said...

Totally gorgeous Vicky.
Cheers Di xo

Bonnie said...

I know that is Little Miss Evelyn!!! Just beautiful Vicky!!

Theresa ~ Pion Design said...

Beautiful layout, Vicky ♥

mandysea said...

Delightful! Love the photo and the colour is perfect!

Unknown said...

This is so sweet lovely work!

~VIRGINIA~ said...

This is so pretty!!! I love that lace.

margits bastelstube said...

hi vicky,
your blog is bautiful an your objects too. i love pion design paper!
many greetings from austria
margit

Ana Márquez said...

Oh, how beautiful is the baby!! And your LO is stunning, thanks for sharing! I wish you a happy new year, dear :-) Hugs!

Eila Sandberg said...

Awwww Vicky that phot is just way too adorable! absolutely gorgeous page with that big and amazing handmade bloomof yours, love the combo of colours and the beauty of your page! Perfect!