With simply paper and creativity anyone can create art


Monday, June 18, 2012

NEW Dusty Attic Now Available!

I re-stocked my Etsy shop early this morning (http://www.etsy.com/shop/vickyalberto) with Dusty Attic chipboard. I had listed over 100 styles - including some of the newest pieces from the May release and the most popular items. In just a few hours my stock has drastically depleted. Since summer is typically a "low" scrappy season, I only brought in a few of each style.

More Dusty Attic to come in the Fall... and VERY soon I will be carrying 2Crafty chipboard too - double the scrappy pleasure! My shipment should arrive in a few weeks.

BTW - the new Dusty Attic releases are all mixed in my shop and not sure why because that's not how I loaded them (they are supposed to appear first) but Etsy scrambled them. This is the second time this has happened to me - maybe a setting I need to fix?

No comments: