With simply paper and creativity anyone can create art


Sunday, September 30, 2012

2Crafty chipboard in my Etsy + DA update

Well, I have just finished loading my Etsy shop  (www.etsy.com/shop/vickyalberto) with 20 2Crafty chipboard styles and a mini re-stock of Dusty Attic chipboard too - over 60 chipboard styles in total to choose from right now. The brand new DA pieces are due to be released soon so I will be doing a large order the day they become available so I can get them into my shop ASAP this Fall.

How does 2Crafty compare to Dusty Attic? They are both cut from 1.8mm chipboard so the main difference is the style variety you get from me carrying both manufacturers in my shop :)

Take a look of some of the 2Crafty I just loaded today...











1 comment:

Elisabeth Sarkis said...

I am delighted, all beautiful,hugs