With simply paper and creativity anyone can create art


Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Contest Extended! Win Helmar PRIZES

YOU HAVE UNTIL SUNDAY OCT. 7th TO PARTICIPATE...
Go to the Helmar FACEBOOK page and LIKE them, plus tell them what you like best about WINTER to be eligible for a prize!  But... you must tell them that I, Vicky Alberto sent you there to like them so that I qualify for a prize too :) If you already like them, then still leave a comment to be entered to win anyways. Easy peasy! Winner gets some gluey goodness.

DON'T FORGET TO ENTER HELMAR'S OCTOBER COLOR PALETTE CHALLENGE THIS MONTH TOO,  DETAILS ON THE HELMAR BLOG.


BTW - What do I like about Winter? I love Christmas, coffee and Baileys, scrapbooking by the fireplace, watching my kids have fun in the snow and escaping to the mountains for a weekend getaway. Other than those 5 things - I HATE WINTER!!!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Shanghai Philharmonic Orchestra Spring Concert Linhai While the entire album is outstanding the truly standout tunes are track 4 - From The Sun To The World, track 6 - In Old England Town, and track 9 - Roll Over Beethoven. 23/07/07 The Harley - Sheffield, England 10/10