With simply paper and creativity anyone can create art


Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Prima BAP feature (using Helmar adhesives)

Wow, I completely forgot to post this layout from last month (November Prima BAP and PPP challenge). It wasn't until my scrappy friend Keren Tamir (who won :) saw my layout featured on their blog until I realized that I forgot to post this one! It's been sitting here in my drafts waiting to be posted, hee, hee - must be fate. Here is the link to all the featured artists on the Prima Blog.

This is little me sitting on my daddy's car. Lots of masking and inking on this one - not my usual style, but it was really fun for a change.


I used a lot of Helmar goodness to stick this together. I used the premium craft glue on the paper layers, the 450 quick dry on the flowers and embellishments, the adhesive runner on the photo and some acid-free glue for the chipboard.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Vicky!!!! Love all the blooms!

Happy Holidays!

Adriana B said...

such a fabulous layout,congrats on the feature :0
merry christmas :)

Keren Tamir said...

Amazing LO and congrats again on the feature

Sandie said...

Beautiful Vicki. Have a wonderful Christmas.